Saturday, February 12, 2011

TESOL



This past week I spend 36 hours learning how to better teach English to speakers of other languages. It was a very fun, but useful week. 1st I was able to meet other Malagasy that are teaching all over the country. Next I got many tools to put in my basket. I am feeling God telling me to start an English club at my house 1 day a week. I am praying God will show me how He wants me to do this. Right now I think I will try to get up to 10 people one morning a week to come and converse using English. I don't know the time or day of the week, but probably some day during the week. Please pray with me on this new endeavor.

1 comment:

Nicole and Narindra in Madagascar said...

Great post Sandi....

I see some familiar faces and will be praying for you all to not only be effective but share the love of Christ as you converse!