Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February updates

Wow can you believe that we are already into March. Time really seems to be going fast. (faster than my car.)

As you saw in previous updates I attended TESOL in February. After the training I really felt God leading me to start an English Club in my home. What is an English Club you ask? Well, it is a time where people learning English can come and talk with others who are also learning the language without feeling intimidated. I have decided to hold the club on Thursday mornings at 10 am until 11:30. I will limit it to 10 members to start with and see how God leads me. March 10, 2011 will be the first club.

Cyclone Binziga came and went and returned before her final departure from our Island. Many people were left homeless and some lost their lives. Many crops were destroyed leaving more troubles on an already troubled island. The weather remains rainy and windy, but so far no more cyclones near us.

Prayer requests:

Pray for the English Club
Pray for the people of Madagascar

Thanks for your prayers
Sandi

No comments: