Friday, February 4, 2011

What a week

Hi Well, my living room is piled high with 11 boxes. What a week. I went to the post on Monday for the first 6 of Nicole's boxes, and ask if there were any other boxes they didn't answer. So on Monday I get a call from Fidy (the guard at Nicole's house) that there is more letters for boxes. I went and picked up the paperwork for 5 more boxes. Tuesday I am ready to go back to the post to get them when my car breaks down again. "-( This time it is the timing belt. But, it appears when the timing belt breaks it causes a lot of other things to break also. So MAF comes to get the car and Bert from Helimision gave me a ride because I was teaching budgeting to his guards. So anyway Parson said it would take until Friday to get the car fixed. Wednesday I rented the yellow car from MAF, but it kept breaking down on me. For some reason this was not the week for cars for me. I got stuck 3 times that day 1st at your house picking up the lady to go to blue line with me. Then I got it running and when at the bank the guard said you are leaking gas. It appears they filled the tank up too full and the pressure was causing it to come out. We got that fixed and went to the post. There I found that the packages had been there too long and I had to pay storage again. I ask why they didn't tell me on Monday and they didn't answer. After getting the 5 boxes and paying I went to the other counter and was told I had to pay taxes on the boxes. They said since I had so many boxes I had to pay tax on them. 1 1/2 hours later I was on my way to blue line only to spend another hour there then I had to get to orange by 5:30 and it was 5:15. I did get there just in time before they closed. Next after dropping Lorel off at your house it was raining and getting dark then I got to the top by the taxi be and it stalled and would not start again. Pouring rain everyone honking their horns didn't help. Finally I got it going again and made it home. Thursday the battery was dead. They came and put a new battery in and I went to coli express and back home again in the pouring rain stopped at the top of my drive to talk to Alissa because the signal is better there then in the house and after the battery (the new one) was dead too. I guess I was at the only flat part in my whole drive because I couldn't get it to roll. After the rain let up I had some of the guys on the road help push it and I got it to my spot. Today Parson brought the black MAF truck but you know how it is getting out of my drive with a big truck, ugh I backed into the cloth line pole. After aqua gym I came home and stayed here. I got a message from Parson that the rear taillight was left hanging, I thought he meant from the clothes line, but not the truck, but the Yellow car. It must have happened sometime when I was in town. My car will not be ready until sometime next week to the tune of 500,000 ariary. That coupled with the reapir in January of 375,000, this car is becoming a money pit. I am praying God will show me what to do about a different car. Please pray with me.

How was your week?

Blessings
Sandi

No comments: