Monday, September 7, 2009

My new address

Last time I showed you the picture of our new house. We will move in at the end of this month. On Saturday we signed the contract (In French) I hope we had a good translator, since Francisca was on vacation I had another friend come with us. Anyway here is our new address.
Sandi Horen
Lot ll A 14 Bis
Villa Soa Iadanana
Antalamohitra
Antehiroka 105
Ambohidratrimo, Madagascar


I know this is an easy address and you will all know it by the end of the day. Anyway if you are inclined to send letters, care packages ect this is where you would send it. By the way if anyone does want to send a care package I would love some Chi Tea Late by international foods. Also anything instant baking you would like to put in the box. We made cheesecake pudding the other day and used cookies for the crust. It was very good. (the pudding was from the states)
Thank you all for your prayers. Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: