Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back Home in Madagascar

Well, here I am back in sunny Madagascar. Yesterday I finally finished unpacking my suitcases. During the journey there was some delays, but since I had such long layovers at each place the delays didn't effect me. I was able to spend some talking with an embasy worker from Guatamala. I talked about what God has done in my life and let him know He is there for him also. All he has to do is open the door. Waiting for the final flight to Madagascar I met a neighbor here in Ambohibao. She knew a little english and we talked briefly. I pray we will meet again sometime here in our neighborhood so I can invite her to the bible study. When I got here my friend Michelle was there to pick me up. We went to my house to unload her car. At that time we didn't know where my car was. We found it easily though safe and secure at the MEF garage. I showered and Michelle picked me up again for Bible Study. We started the Beth Moore study on Esther.

My co-worker has been listening to the radio daily to update me on what is happening in town. Please continue to Pray for the situtation here to resolve quickly. In my part of the city there is little effect. I was able to go to the grocery store and get everything I needed. The cooking oil was a lot more expensive, but most other things were about the same. Here life is going on as before, but that doesn't mean I am unaware of the turmoil here on the Island. The opposition is really pushing to take over the government. I don't know how this will all end, but God does and it is in His hands.

I thank you all for your prayers and support. I pray God will protect you all my family and friends.

Sandi

No comments: