Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Family and friends in Arizona

I will be back in the states from Sept 6 to Nov 3, 2012 this year.  I will be in AZ from Oct 1 to 29th.  While I am there I am in need of a vehicle to use.  If you have a vehicle to loan while I am in Arizona I would be ever so thankful.  If I don't find one to use during my stay I will need to rent one.  Does anyone know a good place (affordable) to rent one?  I am on a limited budget since I am mostly 95% self supported, and my Madagascar expenses continue while I am in the states.  I pray someone out there can help me. 

If you would like to meet with me while I am in the states send me an e-mail sunlady2@aol.com or facebook Sandra Horen.  I am looking forward to seeing as many friends as possible during the short time there. 

Blessings.  Your friend Sandi Horen serving Christ in Madagascar.

No comments: