Thursday, December 2, 2010

Artificial rain

You know you are never too old to learn new things. Today my co-worker was listening to the radio and she told me that the electric company made artificial rain yesterday. I was first very unbelieving that anyone can make artificial rain, I said only God can create rain. It is part of nature. So, I looked it up on Google and guess what I was wrong. When the clouds are very thick you can use an airplane like a crop duster go into the clouds and disperse gases like dry ice or sometimes just salt. So anyway I understand that Madagascar is experiencing a lack of rain because of all the burning of the land, thus not leaving enough for all the people that live on the island. We should expect rain for the next week, because the electric company is trying to make rain. By the way it worked yesterday, we got a good rain.

No comments: