Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finished training ready to return


Last Friday I finished the training in Colorado. During this time I learned how to better deal with different cultures values and traditions. We went to some really hard places talking about losses in our lives. I went back to when I was sick as a child and not able to play with the other kids. I never really thought about how that effected me. That was just the starting point. I'm really glad the organization talked me into taking the classes. I also met 13 couples and 11 singles all ready to enter the mission field. I know these will be lasting relationships I will never forget.

Now I am in New York visiting my long time friend Anne-Marie. We have two weeks where we will travel up the coast to CT, MA and ME. I will return to Madagascar on September 7.

All my one time support for this trip came in and I can't thank God and you all for your faithfulness and support for this ministry in Madagascar. One family made a donation for school fees for 5 children. When I return I plan to put this to good use and get them enrolled . Please pray God will show me the children that need this the most. If you would like to be a monthly supporter for the Madagascar ministry you can go to www.WorldVenture.com and look for my name and make a donation.

No comments: