Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home Assignment Week

I went to Colorado WorldVenture headquarters for a week of debriefing. All I can say is what a blessing that week was. There were 4 other families that all had just finished their first term on the field. We talked about ups and downs during the first term. We laughed and cried about things that happened we also discussed the future, and when all was said and done I felt like I have 4 new families as friends. I met with head of the Paraclete center and went through an emotional review. We discussed many things including how God is at work in my life everyday. After the evaluation she recommended I be re-endorsed for another term. I will be returning to Madagascar for another 3 year term the first week of September. All I can say is I am very grateful to serve God with an organization like WorldVenture.

No comments: