Friday, May 7, 2010

finally made it home.

Well I am now in Michigan. It was a long journey home. First there was a 10 hour delay in Madagascar. They took us from the airport and put the entire plane in different hotels near the airport. We finally got to South Africa a little after 2 am. My flight to New York left at 7pm the previous day. Hmmm. Got the hotel (courtesy) and checked in a little after 4am. Finally fell asleep about 6am. Slept until noon. The same flight left Sunday night at 7pm. I arrived in NY Monday morning. My friend had a car service pick me up and take me to her apartment. I forced myself to stay awake throughout the day and went to bed about 11pm. I was wide awake at 3am. I left NY Tuesday morning and arrived at 440pm Tuesday afternoon. I wasn't thinking when I made the reservations and went from NY to Atlanta GA to Flint MI. Oh well, here I am safe and sound sleeping through the night with no jet lag. :-)

No comments: