Sunday, March 15, 2009

Return to Tucson

Hi everyone. Well, as you can see I will be leaving Madagascar again. The mission has decided to follow the direction of the US embassy and have asked me to leave until the fighting has settled down. My heart is heavy about leaving after just getting back, but I know God will make it all work for His Glory. At this point no one knows the outcome for this government. I have been safe in the part of town where I am living. This is strictly precautionary. Other parts of town are not so fortunate though. I will update you all upon my return if you want to know more. I will be travelling this Tuesday leaving at 2:45 and will arrive in Tucson Wednesday at 12:07. I have been offered several places to stay and will more than likely stay at my friend Jeannie and Jerry's home while I am there. I do however have another problem. I don't have transportation. Does anyone have an extra vehicle or a vehicle I can rent for the period I am home. I can rent one at the airport, but it will be very expensive if I need it for an extended period of time. I am praying God will provide. Is there anyone who would like to pick me up at the Tucson airport? Please let me know as soon as possible. I will wait to hear from you.

Your Sister in Christ

Mission to Madagascar
Sandi

No comments: